quinta-feira, 18 de setembro de 2008

Escreveste-me isto:

I've been so excited since I knew I was gonna be with you
Now every day the sun will shine on me from your eyes
I'm on a train to you and it's just not fast enough
Every second takes an hour and I can't sit still

You waited so long and so patiently for me to be
Sure I could trust the light in your eyes that shined
Now it's all in your hands and it feels so beautiful
Now you can lay them on me as much as you like

The things that you do to me make me tremble

Just one look from your eyes makes me weak
...

(All In Your Hands - Lamb)


e eu li... adorei...e chorei...
(mas de alegria!)

3 comentários:

nana disse...

tão, mas TÃO feliz por ti...

contigo.


:,,o)))

XXXx



ps - e obrigada a ele, pelo feliz que te faz, esse de lágrimas e tudo de sentir... @-,-'-

Anónimo disse...

Muito, mas muito feliz por vós!

Bjs

Marta disse...

chorar? quem tu? não posso! a sério! aí está uma coisa que não esperava...

até eu chorava com uma coisa destas!!! ai que estou fraca...